Upcoming QTV Maintenance
We would like to inform you that we have upcoming scheduled maintenance that will make some aspects of your QTV service temporarily unavailable. After the maintenance there might be functionality changes to your service which are described below. We hope this notification will help minimize any inconvenience caused by the maintenance activity.
The maintenance is scheduled to occur during the following time frame:
Maintenance start date & time: Tuesday, October 26th, 2021, at 1:00 AM EST
Maintenance end date & time: Tuesday, October 26th, 2021, at 1:00 PM EST
During the maintenance period you will be able to continue watching live TV, however, the following functionality will be impacted:
- Recording functionality (record, view, schedule, or edit an existing recording) might not be available.
- Some channels in the program guide may show TBA or blank program data during the maintenance window which will resolve within 24 hours after the scheduled maintenance is complete.
- If your service includes Video on Demand (VOD) functionality, it will not be available during the maintenance window.
- Catchup/Replay/36 Hour Look-back content will be deleted.
- Some featured content lists on the home screen will not be available.
You might notice your Program Guide, VOD Catalogue, and Catchup/Replay/36 Hour Look-back content rebuilding over time after the maintenance is complete.
After the maintenance is complete, you might notice the following changes:
- Some of your scheduled recordings might need to be re-created.
- In rare instances, some pre-recorded shows might be lost or appear as a grey tile labeled Unknown.
You should review your scheduled recordings and re-schedule any that are incorrect or missing, after the maintenance is complete.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience that you might experience because of this maintenance and thank you for your patience.