Mobility/ Personal Plans
Personal plans for your mobile device, designed to meet your needs and budget.
Smartphone and cellphone plans are ever evolving.
That’s why we’re currently working on updating our site to make it easier for you to get the information you need to make an informed decision. We want you to have the best mobile plan and device to meet your needs. In the meantime, we encourage you to reach out and speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives to discover all your various options!
There are TALK, TEXT and DATA options available for you to choose from.
Looking for plan information?
Introducing Quadro’s Mobile Tab Program!
Our plans have moved into our device pages, included with each smartphone. You are now able to finance the device you want over the 2 year term of your plan. When the 2 years are up, the phone is completely paid for and the cost drops from your invoice. Quadro carries all the latest smartphones for any desire and budget.
Watch the video below to learn more about the program, and as always, if you have questions, a qualified Quadro Customer Service Representative will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have. Just call 519.229.8933 and choose option 2.
We look forward to speaking with you!
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME DEVICES HAVE A MINIMUM DOWN-PAYMENT REQUIREMENT.
Here are some questions to consider before you contact us:
- How do you use your mobile device? Do you talk a lot with family and friends? Are all your calls local, across Canada, the U.S. or International?
- Do you spend a lot of time watching videos, streaming music or listening to podcasts, away from your Wi-Fi network?
- Do you spend time on social media sites to stay connected with your family and friends?
- Do you use your phone to look up information, directions or recipes?
- How often do you use regular text messaging versus messaging apps, like Facebook Messenger, Messaging by Google, Messages by Samsung, etc.?
All of these factors, along with the type of device you want, will help you make the best decision. As a Co-operative, we don’t have sale quotas or sales incentives. Our stated intention is to provide our members and customers with the best price, service and support, giving you the information you need. We look forward to serving you!
Small Town Service. Big Reviews.
on average pick-up time
MON-FRI: 8:30AM - 10:00PM
SAT-SUN: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
ready to answer all your questions and setup your devices.
Kirkton, Mitchell & St. Marys
9 Support and 12 Repair Techs
less than an hour away for the same day or next day repair service.