Careers at Quadro
Quadro Communications accepts applications/resumes for advertised positions only and does not keep resumes or applications on file. Personal information is kept confidential and the information will be used for employment purposes only.
Thank you for your consideration and please review our open positions below.
Quadro Communications Co-operative has been serving our communities for over 90 years and has been a co-operative business for the last 25 years. In that time, Quadro has been an innovative telecom leader, providing exceptional technology and customer service to our original and competitive service areas. As a member of the Quadro team, you’ll be offered a varied work environment and competitive compensation. You’ll have the opportunity to serve Quadro’s customers by helping them choose the best possible solution for their telecommunication needs. At Quadro, service to our customers/members is most important in our day-to-day activities and values.
As a candidate for a position with Quadro Communications, you’ll have a passion for helping customers with their technology needs.
Please include a cover letter with your resume and email it to email@example.com with the job title you are applying for in your subject line.
Prosper in Perth County - Quadro Video
Careers at Quadro
Network Support Technician
Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc., is a solution oriented Telecommunications company providing mobility; telephone; digital television; high-speed internet; business services and computer repair and I.T. solutions. As a Co-operative, Quadro Communications is committed to enriching our customers’ experience with personal service and innovative products, while fulfilling the evolving needs of our customers.
Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to join our team as a Network Support Technician? This is a one-year full-time position; a permanent full-time opportunity may exist for you if you excel and strive to promote Quadro Communications as a whole. A permanent full-time opportunity would include health and dental benefits and company matching group RRSP plan.
As a Network Support Technician you are the first point of contact for customers with computer network issues and the first point of contact for outside technicians installing Internet, Telephone, and TV Services. This job encompasses problem diagnosis and resolution or elevation of the problem to the next level of support. Support is provided for DSL, Fiber and LTE internet as well as Webhosting, Telephone, TV, and E-mail support. Completing data entry and documentation is also required. This individual is also responsible for the support and maintenance of all internal office computers, software, storage devices and printers.
Quadro Communications wants you to join our team if you;
- Possess a minimum high school diploma or GED and, in most instances, the completion of a certified computer training program.
- Have a general technical knowledge of computer hardware, software and network issues.
- Possess reading, writing, and math skills, as well as, the ability to listen well, troubleshoot problems and convey technical knowledge in a simple way.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Possess proven troubleshooting skills.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS.
- Have personal transportation to all Quadro current and future locations, including St. Marys and Kirkton.
- Are willing and available to work evening and weekend shifts as scheduled.
Some complimentary attributes that are an asset to performing this job are:
- Telecommunications experience.
- Internet Help Desk experience.
- Knowledge of Quadro products and services.
- Basic to advanced TCP/IP and DNS knowledge.
- Knowledge of computer hardware.
- Technical certifications.
- Basic understanding of Unix.
- Familiar with cPanel.
- Experience with Calix, and Metaswitch hardware software.
- Scripting languages, such as bash and python.
- Willing to occasionally work from home.
A varied working environment and competitive compensation. If you have the passion for helping customers with their technology needs, then submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Network Support Technician in the subject line of your email.
Quadro Communications is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
We thank all those that apply but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc., is a solution oriented Telecommunication company providing high-speed internet, mobility, telephone, digital television, business services, and computer repair and I.T. solutions. As a Co-operative, Quadro Communications is committed to enriching our customers’ experience with personal service and innovative products, while fulfilling the evolving needs of our customers.
Are you an enthusiastic, individual who wants to join our team as a Locator? This is a full-time position with benefits after three months of employment.
As a Locator, you are responsible for completing locates in a timely, neat and efficient manner. You’ll assist with installations, troubleshooting and repair of telecommunication services.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Read and Interpret Locate requests, Service Orders and Trouble Tickets
- Have knowledge of outside plant facilities.
- Possess the knowledge to operate the tools and tests equipment necessary to perform locates and all phases of installation and repair of subscriber premise telecommunication services, including fiber.
- Possess understanding of copper technology.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Successfully complete daily workload.
- Perform network splicing, certification, circuit testing, fiber terminations and fiber audits.
- Perform cutovers and upgrades as directed by work orders.
Quadro Communications wants you to join our team if you have:
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience performing locates.
- Previous experience with fiber installations and maintenance knowledge, running able within homes and placing supporting equipment.
- Have worked with Fiber and Coax technology.
- Are safety conscious and can work with minimal supervision.
- Can organize your daily work load (prioritizing of work and time).
- Are self-motivated, have good written and verbal communication skills and possess computer skills (Windows and Office).
- Are comfortable working aloft, and in varying weather conditions.
- Have a valid driver’s license – Class G or higher.
- Can manage a physically demanding position which involves sitting, bending, climbing, lifting, working at heights and in confined spaces. Prior ladder experience is an asset.
- Will adhere to all company policies, adoption and/or changes to policies.
- Have a passion to learn and improve performance and expand extra effort through continuing education.
- Can work from all Quadro locations.
- Are available to work weekdays, weekends or evening shifts.
Quadro offers a varied working environment and competitive compensation. If you have the passion for helping customers with their technology needs, then submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting Locator in the subject line of your email.
Quadro Communications is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs. We thank all those that apply, but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.