Careers at Quadro
Quadro Communications accepts applications/resumes for advertised positions only and does not keep resumes or applications on file. Personal information is kept confidential and the information will be used for employment purposes only.
Thank you for your consideration and please review our open positions below.
Quadro Communications Co-operative has been serving our communities for over 90 years and has been a co-operative business for the last 25 years. In that time, Quadro has been an innovative telecom leader, providing exceptional technology and customer service to our original and competitive service areas. As a member of the Quadro team, you’ll be offered a varied work environment and competitive compensation. You’ll have the opportunity to serve Quadro’s customers by helping them choose the best possible solution for their telecommunication needs. At Quadro, service to our customers/members is most important in our day-to-day activities and values.
As a candidate for a position with Quadro Communications, you’ll have a passion for helping customers with their technology needs.
Please include a cover letter with your resume and email it to email@example.com with the job title you are applying for in your subject line.
Current Open Career Positions:
Quadro is seeking a Experienced Telecommunications Construction Manager
Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc. is a solution oriented Telecommunications company providing mobility, telephone, digital television, internet, business services, and computer repair and I.T solutions. As a Co-operative, Quadro Communications is committed to enriching our customers’ experience with personal service and innovative products, while fulfilling the evolving needs of our customers.
Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to join our team as a Telecommunications Construction Manager? This is a full-time position with benefits after three months of employment.
As a Telecommunications Construction Manager you are responsible for all aspects of project delivery, including coordination of construction drawings, structural analysis reports, and field services. The Construction Manager will also be the main point of contact for project tendering, contract negotiation, construction review and administration for telecommunications projects. You will be familiar with telecommunications and can assist in business development.
Some of your duties include but are not limited to:
- Manages all phases of telecommunication deliverables for construction drawings, analysis and field services.
- Coordinates communication between contractors, field staff and customers.
- Works with team in defining, estimating and negotiating project parameters and deliverables
- Prepares budgets and cost estimates for projects, while monitoring project costs and deliverables.
- Processes project invoices.
- Manages project administration.
- Advises management and if necessary customers of any project delays or budget changes and provide resolutions or alternate actions as required.
- Provides final quality control on all deliverables.
- Determine potential new areas for growth and accurately quote projects.
Quadro Communications wants you to join our team if you:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Previous experience managing telecommunication projects.
- Have worked with Fibre and Coax Technology.
- Previous experience with installation and repair of household services.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Is safety conscious and can work with minimal supervision.
- Can organize your daily work load (prioritizing of work and time).
- Are self-motivated, have good written and verbal communication skills and possess computer skills (Window and Office).
- Are comfortable working aloft, and in varying weather conditions.
- Have a valid driver’s license – Class G or higher
- Can manage a physically demanding position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting, and working at heights and in confined spaces. Prior ladder experience is an asset.
- Will adhere to all company policies, adoption and/or changes to policies.
- Have a passion to learn and improve performance and expand extra effort through continuing education.
- Can work from all Quadro locations.
- Are available to work weekdays, weekends or evening shifts.
- PMP Certification considered an asset.
Quadro offers a varied working environment and competitive compensation. If you have the passion for helping customers with their technology needs, then submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Telecommunications Construction Manager in the subject line of your email.
Quadro Communications is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
Quadro is seeking a Network Support Technician to join our team:
Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc. is a solutions oriented Telecommunications company providing mobility, telephone, digital television, internet, business services, and computer repair and I.T. solutions. As a Co-operative, Quadro Communication is committed to enriching our customers’ experience with personal service and innovative products, while fulfilling the evolving needs of our customers.
Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to join our team as a Network Support Technician? This is a one-year full-time position; a permanent full-time opportunity may exist for you if you excel and strive to promote Quadro Communications as a whole. A permanent full-time opportunity would include health and dental benefits and a company matching group RRSP plan.
As a Network Support Technician you are the first point of contact for customers with computer network issues and the first point of contact for outside technicians installing internet, Telephone, and TV services. This job encompasses problem diagnosis and resolution or elevation of the problem to the next level of support. Support is provided for DSL, Fiber, and LTE internet as well as Webhosting, Telephone, TV and E-Mail support. completing data entry and documentation is also required. This individual is also responsible for the support and maintenance of all internal office computers, software, storage devices and printers.
Quadro Communications wants you to join our team if you:
- Possess a minimum high school diploma or GED and, in most instances, the completion of a certified computer training program.
- Have general technical knowledge of computer hardware and software, and network issues.
- Possess reading, writing, and math skills, as well as, the ability to listen well, troubleshoot problems and convey technical knowledge in a simple way.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Possess proven troubleshooting skills.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS.
- Have personal transportation to all Quadro current and future locations including St. Marys and Kirkton.
- Are willing and available to work evening and weekend shifts as scheduled.
Some Complimentary attributes that are an asset to performing this job are:
- Telecommunications experience.
- Internet Help Desk experience.
- Knowledge of Quadro products and services.
- Basic to advanced TCP/IP and DNS knowledge.
- Knowledge of computer hardware.
- Technical certifications.
- Basic understanding of UNIX.
- Familiar with cPanel.
- Experience with Calix, and Metaswitch hardware and software.
- Scripting languages, such as, Bash and Python.
- Willing to occasionally work from home.
Quadro offers a varied work environment and competitive compensation. If you have a passion for helping customers with their technology needs, then submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, quoting Network Support Technician in the subject line of your email.
Quadro Communications is to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
We thank all those that apply but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Prosper in Perth County - Quadro Video
Careers at Quadro