Careers at Quadro
Quadro Communications accepts applications/resumes for advertised positions only and does not keep resumes or applications on file. Personal information is kept confidential and the information will be used for employment purposes only.
Thank you for your consideration and please review our open positions below.
Quadro Communications Co-operative has been serving our communities for over 90 years and has been a co-operative business for the last 25 years. In that time, Quadro has been an innovative telecom leader, providing exceptional technology and customer service to our original and competitive service areas. As a member of the Quadro team, you’ll be offered a varied work environment and competitive compensation. You’ll have the opportunity to serve Quadro’s customers by helping them choose the best possible solution for their telecommunication needs. At Quadro, service to our customers/members is most important in our day-to-day activities and values.
As a candidate for a position with Quadro Communications, you’ll have a passion for helping customers with their technology needs.
Please include a cover letter with your resume and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you are applying for in your subject line.
Prosper in Perth County - Quadro Video
Careers at Quadro
Current Career Opportunities
Experienced Installation and Repair Technician
Quadro Communications C0-operative Inc. is a solution oriented Telecommunications company providing mobility, telephone, digital television, internet, computer repair, networking and business services. As a Co-operative, Quadro Communications is committed to enriching our customers’ experience with personal service and innovative products, while fulfilling the evolving needs of our customers.
Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to join our team as an Installation and Repair Technician? This is a full-time position with benefits after three months of employment.
As an Installation and Repair Technician you are responsible for locates, timely, neat and efficient installations, troubleshooting and repair of telecommunication services.
Some duties include but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret Service Orders and Trouble Tickets.
- Have knowledge of outside plant facilities.
- Possess the knowledge to operate the tools and test equipment necessary to perform locates and all phases of installation and repair of subscriber premises telecommunication services, including fibre.
- Possess understanding of copper technology.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Successfully complete daily workload.
- Perform network splicing, certification, circuit testing, fibre terminations and fibre audits.
- Perform cutovers and upgrades as directed by work orders.
Quadro Communications wants you to join our team if you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience performing locates, fibre installation and maintenance knowledge, running inside wire and placing jacks.
- Have worked with Fibre and Coax Technology
- Are safety conscious and can work with minimal supervision.
- Can organize your daily work load (prioritizing of work and time).
- Are self-motivated, have good written and verbal communication skills and possess computer skills (Windows and Office).
- Are comfortable working aloft, and in varying weather conditions.
- Have a valid driver’s license – Class ‘G’ or higher.
- Can manage a physically demanding position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting, and working at heights and in confined spaces. Prior ladder experience is an asset.
- Will adhere to all company policies, adoption and/or changes to policies.
- Have a passion to learn and improve performance and expand extra effort through continuing education.
- Can work from all Quadro locations.
- Are available to work weekdays, weekends or evening shifts.
Quadro offers a varied working environment and competitive compensation. If you have the passion for helping customers with their technology needs, then please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting Installation and Repair Technician in the subject line of your email.
Quadro Communications is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
We thank all those that apply but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.