News and Community/ Community Portal
Community Portal – Events
Let Quadro help you get the word out about your upcoming community event. Simply fill out the form below and once approved, it will be displayed on Quadro’s website for everyone to see. The layout is similar to the form, with your image on the left or right and the description of your community event. We’ll also include your event on Quadro’s Social Media Pages; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. If you email an image (size 1035 px x 582 px) we’ll even include it on Quadro’s Community Channel (channel 1).
Guidelines to be included in the Community Portal:
- Keep copy (text) to the most essential elements to quickly get your point across.
- Ensure there is a way for us and your intended audience to reach you, should we need to clarify something.
- Remember to include location, date and time of your event.
- Include an image that best represents your event.
- If a fundraiser, ensure that you clearly state how the funds are to be used, ideally include your license or charitable number.
- For the community channel, image size is 1035 px (width) by 582 px (height). Not sure, let us know and we’ll design it for you.
- Allow one full business day for the postings to go live.
- Ideal time to include your event 2 – 3 weeks in advance (up to 1 month).
Thank you for allowing Quadro to support your community efforts, through the Community Portal.
N.B. — The events will appear below this text and above the form and in chronological order.
Submit An Event
Small Town Service. Big Reviews.
on average pick-up time
MON-FRI: 8:00AM - 10:00PM
SAT-SUN: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
ready to answer all your questions and setup your devices.
Kirkton, Mitchell & St. Marys
9 Support and 12 Repair Techs
less than an hour away for the same day or next day repair service.