Support/ Email Support
Content of Quadro’s Email Support page:
Scroll down through the page to the segment you most need.
- Adding your Quadro Web Mail to Your Android Phone.
- Adding your Quadro Web Mail to Your iPhone Device.
- Using your Quadro Email Account.
- Looking to Access your Quadro Email.
- Typical Email Support Questions.
Typical Email Support Questions
Are you looking for Internet and/or Wi-Fi related questions?
How do I use my Quadro Email Account?
Your first step will be to review the video at the top of this page, starting with Tutorial Number 1. You’ll be able to view the videos on the page, or you can head over to Quadro’s YouTube account to view them if you prefer. Quadro’s YouTube Account
If you are still experiencing difficulties, by all means contact Quadro’s Support Department at 519.229.8933 and select option 1.
My email doesn't work.
Please verify your software settings with our user guides (below). If you continue to have problems, please contact support.
I have received a strange email or you've received a request for your email password - Here's what to do!
This is a spam or ‘phishing’ attempt and should be considered a cyber-security threat. Do not click on the message or provide your password to anyone.
Things you should be aware of:
- Quadro will never ask you for your password.
- Quadro’s network will redirect any ‘concerning’ links in an email to a spam alert page.
Other Great Spam / Fraud Resources for you to consult:
- Canada Anti-Fraud Centre: Click Here. Provides latest scam updates.
- Get Cyber Safe: Click Here. Understand cyber risks and how to protect yourself.
- RCMP Seniors Guidebook to Safety and Security: Click Here. A handy guide, not just for seniors.
- Little Black Book of Scams: Click Here. Spam, fraud, credit reporting and Identity theft.