Hardware Support Services
- Voice Services
- Quad Squad
Setup & Training Services
Data Migration & Backup
- Tune-up Services
During the construction phase of major Fibre project, there is no charge to the resident or business to have the Fibre connection brought to the premise(s). Please note, this service is free of charge when we’re burying mainline fibre in the public right of way, during major construction projects. By agreeing to have the Fibre connection brought to your home, you are under no obligation to sign up for any of Quadro’s services.
*Charges could apply for burying fibre lines to your home.
If you’re located in an area where Quadro is placing Fibre Optics, please fill out the form below and hit subscribe to give Quadro permission to place the fibre to your premise and to stay up to date on the project.
If you are renting your current space, Quadro requires consent of your Landlord to access the premise to bury services.
Current Fibre Projects
Click on the below town to see up to date information regarding specific projects
- Heavy equipment construction is complete.
- Service fibres are being spliced and crews are burying drops.
- Rural work – North and slightly East of Lucan starting late summer/early fall 2023. Shown in green on the map below.
Perth South West
- Rural work – North and South of St. Marys starting spring of 2023. Shown in green on the map below.
- Connections are currently being made Southwest of St. Marys.
- The mainline for the north side of the project is currently in the works.
- Burying of service fibres to homes will continue throughout 2023 where mainline fibre in the public right of way has been placed. [Roads show in Blue on the Quadro Serving Area Map]
- Main line fibre placement is planned to start up in the north section of the town in late fall 2023 in the public right of way along McCarty St., Byron St, Washington St. W., portions of Church St., George St., and Allen St. [Roads show in Green on the Quadro Serving Area Map]
Complete The Form To Grant Permission To Bring Fibre To Your Premise FREE OF CHARGE
Quadro Serving Area
BLUE – Current Serving Area
Fibre to the Home
WHAT IS FIBRE
Fibre optics is a glass cable (comparable to a strand of human hair) designed to guide light along its length. When used in communication applications, fibre optics permit transmission over longer distances and at higher data rates than other forms of communications – ideal for Quadro’s widespread serving area.
ADVANTAGES OF FIBRE OPTICS
Telecommunications at the speed of light! Quadro’s fibre to the home allows for more bandwidth, the way we measure speed, provides improved video streaming and makes browsing a much more pleasant experience. Watching TV, streaming HD video, connecting your smartphone and computer to the internet all at the same time is a reality with Quadro’s fibre optic network, as the network doesn’t slow down, even during peak usage times.
Note: routers and other devices you connect to your network may affect the speed and performance of your network.