Bill Payment Options during Covid-19
March 24, 2020
Many of you enjoy visiting us in person at one of our 4 locations to pay your Quadro bill. As much as we love seeing you, the current Covid-19 circumstances make that impossible. Here’s how you can easily make your bill payments:
- In Person: You can slip your invoice and payment/account details in an envelope through the mail slot at Quadro’s Kirkton location (or pop it in the mail) 1845 Road 164, Kirkton (Highway 23).
- Pay your bill online through your financial institution.
- Pay your bill online through Quadro’s website (the second icon at the top of the home page – or Members portal at the bottom right of the website (on every page). Here you can pay bills automatically, or add an automatic payment through your bank or credit card.
- Register for Quadro’s Smart Hub app (on your phone). Here you can pay bills automatically, or add an automatic payment through your bank or credit card.
- Call a customer service representative to add automatic bill payments to your account.
Do you have questions, not sure how to proceed? Give us a call at 519.229.8933 and choose option 2 to speak with a customer service representative.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to serving you.