Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc. encourages the youth within Quadro’s service areas to continue their studies at a post-secondary institution. Quadro is committed to offering two $1,000 scholarship opportunities.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship
- The applicant must be entering their second, third or fourth year of undergraduate studies at a Canadian University or College. Preference will be given to students enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Business Program
- Technical program with an emphasis on Electronics and Telecommunications.
- The applicant must provide proof of enrollment and provide the application form.
- The applicant must maintain a principal residence, when not at school, where a Quadro membership is held.
- The applicant must write a 500 – 750 word (max) submission by choosing one of the questions in the application form.
Scholarship – What you should know
- Preference will be given to applicants enrolled in either a business program with an emphasis on marketing or a technical program with an emphasis on electronics or telecommunications.
How to submit your application to the Quadro Scholarship:
Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc. 1845 Rd 164 P.O. Box 101, Kirkton, Ontario N0K 1N0, C/O Scholarship
Best wishes to all applicants!