Congratulations to the 2018 Quadro Scholarship Recipients!
Congratulations to Rachel Bertens (Pictured left with Quadro’s G.M. John DeHeer) and Erin McIntosh (Pictured right with John), our 2018 scholarship recipients. Rachel is entering her fourth year of studies at the University of Guelph and is enrolled in the Biomedical Engineering program. Erin is entering her second year of studies at the University of Waterloo and is enrolled in the Global Business and Digital Arts program.
We’d like to thank all of the talented students that submitted an application. We wish you continued success with your studies.
This could be you! Read below to learn how you can apply for the Quadro Scholarship.
Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc. encourages the youth within Quadro’s service areas to continue their studies at a post-secondary institution. Quadro is committed to offering two $1,000 scholarship opportunities.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR 2019:
End of business day (4:30 pm) on Friday July 5th.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship
- The applicant must be entering their second, third or fourth year at a Canadian University or College.
- The applicant must provide proof of enrollment and provide the application form.
- The applicant must maintain a principal residence, when not at school, where a Quadro membership is held.
- The applicant must write a 500 – 750 word (max) submission by choosing one of the questions in the application form.
Scholarship – What you should know
- Preference will be given to applicants enrolled in either a business program with an emphasis on marketing or a technical program with an emphasis on electronics or telecommunications.
How to submit your application to the Quadro Scholarship:
Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc. 1845 Rd 164 P.O. Box 101, Kirkton, Ontario N0K 1N0
Best wishes to all applicants!