Mobility/ PrePaid Plans
Just looking for a phone for security purposes when away from home? Prepaid plans for cellular devices, are a convenient way to stay connected and under budget.
PREPAID MONTHLY VOICE PLANS
Minutes 100 Canada-Wide Minutes Text Messages Unlimited Canada-wide, US & International Text or MMS Picture Messages Unlimited picture and video messages Canada-wide, U.S. and International Note: Bonus: +100 MB data/mo. with one of our Automatic top-up options
Minutes Unlimited Canadian Minutes Text Messages Unlimited text messages Canada, US and International Picture & Video Unlimited Canada-wide, U.S. and International picture & video messages Note: Bonus: +100 MB data/mo. with one of our Automatic top-up options
Minutes Unlimited Canadian Minutes Text Messages Unlimited text messages Canada, US and International Picture & Video Unlimited picture and video messages Canada, U.S. and International Data 500 MB Note: Bonus: + 500 MB data/mo. with one of our Automatic top-up options.
Minutes Unlimited Canadian Minutes Text Messages Unlimited text messages Canada, US and International Picture & Video Unlimited picture and video messages Canada, U.S. and International Data 2.5 GB Note: + 500 MB data/mo. bonus with one of our Automatic monthly top-up options
Minutes Unlimited Canada Wide Text Messaging Unlimited Canada, US and International Picture and Video Unlimited Canada, US and International Data 4.5 GB Note: Bonus: +500 GB data/mo. with one of our Automatic top-up options
Minutes Unlimited Canada-wide Text Messaging Unlimited Canada, US and International Picture and Video Unlimited Canada, US and International Data 8 GB Data Note: + 500 GB data/mo. with one of our Automatic top-up options.
How to Check your Prepaid Phone’s Account Balance
To check the balance on your prepaid phone:
- Dial #321 – (press send button) free from your mobile phone.
- An automated system will tell you your remaining balance on your prepaid device
- You may also top up your prepaid account using this method with a credit card
- Account top ups can also be made by calling the Quadro office at 519-229-8933 or Toll Free: 1-800-265-4983 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Current as of June 10, 2021.
A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply: AB $0.44/mo., NB $0.97/mo., NL $0.75/mo., NWT $1.70/mo., NS $0.43/mo., PEI $0.70/mo., QC $0.46/mo., SK $1.88/mo. This amounts are remitted to the government.
Pricing and offers subject to change without notice. Available with compatible devices, within the network coverage areas, available from Quadro/Bell Mobility; see bell.ca/coverage. Long distance and roaming charges may apply outside your local area. Airtime charges (and long distance charges, if applicable), apply (a) for calls you make, from the time you press “Send” until you press “End”, or otherwise disconnect your call; and (b) for calls you receive, from the moment the calling party initiates the call, including ring time, until you press “End” or otherwise disconnect the call. Some services (such as Pay-Per-Use) require a minimum balance or they are suspended. Maintain a positive account balance to ensure uninterrupted service. Prepaid funds are non-refundable. Prepaid funds will be restored if you “Top Up” your account within 7 days of their expiry. Activation and account set-up fees notified at the time of activation may apply to Prepaid activation. Prepaid activation through client care are subject to a $10 account set-up fee. Set-up fee waived with online activation at www.bell.ca/mobileactivation. Taxes are extra. Other conditions apply.
If you are uncertain of the terms and conditions, please speak to one on our mobility specialists.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes text messages sent to a U.S. or International phone number, premium texts (short codes), alerts, texts sent with a messaging application and roaming (International, GSM, CDMA, and U.S. CDMA texts.). Received texts include texts received while in Canada and exclude roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts, or dial-up texts received from a messaging application. Out of bundle charges may apply. Data usage charges may apply with select CDMA smartphones to send and receive picture and video messages.
- Sent texts include texts sent to an International phone number while in Canada and excludes domestic, roaming, alerts, premium texts (short codes), and texts sent with an instant messaging application. Received texts include texts received while in Canada from an International phone number and service related texts from Bell and exclude domestic, roaming premium texts (short codes), alerts and dial-up texts. Out of bundle charges may apply. Certain International destinations may not be available. See bell.ca/international text for details. Data usage charges may apply with select CDMA smartphones to send and receive picture and video messages.
- Includes tethering (with select devices). Supports personal email accounts and HTML and WAP browsing and tethering. Outlook synchronization, corporate email integration and other corporate-type solutions are not available.
- 5 – 1 minute messages.
- Simultaneous use of airtime.
- Applies to long distance calls made from and to Canada in Quadro/Bell Mobility coverage areas. Per minute long distance charges are in addition to your local per minute rate.
- A successful payment means that the monthly rate plan charge is successfully deducted from your prepaid account balance. Please refer to the above.
- Available on select devices.
- Additional Information: Additional Anytime Usage (unless otherwise specified) is:
- $0.35/min local
- $0.50/min Canada and U.S. long distance6
- $0.30/Canada-wide text1
- $0.40/U.S. & international text2
- $0.50/picture & video message.
- If full monthly rate plan payment7 is unsuccessful, the following pay-per-use rates will apply:
- $0.60/min local
- $0.60/min Canada and U.S. long distance minutes6
- $0.60/Canada-wide, U.S. and International text2
- $0.50/picture and video message2
- Additional data is $0.15/MB
- All Prepaid Plans include
Message Centre Express; ID Call Display; Call Waiting; Conference Calling and Call Forwarding.
Small Town Service. Big Reviews.
on average pick-up time
MON-FRI: 8:00AM - 10:00PM
SAT-SUN: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
ready to answer all your questions and setup your devices.
Kirkton, Mitchell & St. Marys
9 Support and 12 Repair Techs
less than an hour away for the same day or next day repair service.