- mobile plan
Personal plans for your mobile device, designed to meet your needs and budget.
Smartphone and cellphone plans are ever evolving.
To that end, we're currently working on updating our site to make it easier for you to get the information you need to make an informed decision, that best meets your mobile plan and device needs.
In the meantime, we encourage you to reach out and speak with one our customer service team members to discuss and discover all of your various options! There are TALK, TEXT and DATA options available for you to choose from.
Call 519.229.8933, visit us in one of our conveniently located showrooms in Kirkton, Lucan, Mitchell and St. Marys, or email Customer Service and our team will review all the available options (and there are many) to find your best fit.
PLEASE NOTE: Your package must be added during our regular business hours.
Here are some best practices to consider before you contact us to discuss with our team member:
1. How do you use your mobile device? Do you talk alot with family and friends? Are all your calls local, across Canada, the U.S. or International (Voice)?
2. Do you spend a lot of time watching videos, streaming music or listening to podcasts, away from your Wi-FI network (data)?
3. Do you spend time on social media sites to stay connected with your family and friends (data)?
4. Do you use your phone to look up information, directions, recipes (data)?
5. How often do you use regular text messaging (text) versus messaging apps (data), like Facebook Messenger, Messaging by Google, Messages by Samsung, etc.?
All of these factors along with the type of device you desire, will help you make the best decision. We're here to help! As a Co-operative, we don't have sale quotas or sales incentives. Our stated intention is to provide our members and customres with the best price, service, support and to provide you with the best information you need.
Do you plan to make international calls from your mobile device? Before you do, please consult the country list here: Long Distance, to understand the rates you'll be charged. The rates will be changing on July 19, 2019.
We look forward to serving you!