CAREERS AT QUADRO
Quadro Communications accepts applications/resumes for advertised positions only and does
not keep resumes or applications on file. Personal information is kept confidential and the
information will be used for employment purposes only.
1. MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR - PART-TIME
Quadro Communications is currently seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will aid in the support of the preparation, development and maintenance of the overall marketing plan for Quadro.
2. Customer Service & Sales Representative
Quadro Communications is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team. This position is for a one year full time contract, a full time opportunity may exist for those who excel and strive to promote Quadro Communications as a whole.
As a Customer Service & Sales Representative, your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sell products and services to customers in person, over the phone and/or via email
- Provide resolutions to customer complaints, questions or concerns
- Full knowledge base of all Quadro products that include cellular, home phone, internet and TV
- Assist with customer requests for new services, changes, moves or disconnections
- Receive customer payments in various forms of tender and assist with applying payments
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer interactions
Quadro Communications is looking for an individual who fits the following expectations:
- Understands the need to generate sales
- Possess strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Tech savvy and is interested in keeping up to date with evolving technology
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Conflict resolution and problem solving
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Uses interpersonal skills and sales techniques to exceed customer expectations for product services and account management
- Availability for Saturday and evening shifts
- Valid driver’s licence as you may be required to work at all Quadro locations including Kirkton, St Marys and Lucan
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer service type role
- Previous sales experience
The following experience is an asset but not required:
- Passion for technology
- Previous experience working in the telecommunications industry
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting experience
Quadro offers a varied working environment and competitive compensation. If you have the passion for helping customers with their technology needs, then please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting Customer Service Representative in the subject line of your email.
We thank all those that apply but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.