CAREERS AT QUADRO
Quadro Communications accepts applications/resumes for advertised positions only and does not keep resumes or applications on file. Personal information is kept confidential and the information will be used for employment purposes only.
Full-Time Marketing Coordinator
Quadro Communications is nearing 100 years of success. We are defined by our passionate team members and their belief in making sure our customers are provided with the best telecommunication solutions. To ensure we are recognized as a leading telecommunications company we are committed to finding and developing a generation of leaders. If you are a creative, energetic, passionate, self-motivated individual looking for a challenging opportunity then we want you as part of our team.
The Marketing Coordinator prepares, develops and maintains the overall marketing plan for Quadro. You will be responsible for maintaining Quadro’s online presence in both website and social media, creating and maintaining communications, advertising, sponsorship, and other activities relating to the promotion of Quadro’s services and building the Quadro brand.
As part of being a team player you will be responsible for providing customer service assistance as needed to the business office.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Develop and implement the annual marketing plan and strategy within an allocated budget, while tracking, evaluating and reporting key performance indicators to adjust marketing strategies accordingly to ensure continued subscriber growth.
· Collaborate with internal departments and external partners to develop concepts and create new content for marketing initiatives, through various mediums, that communicate the company’s vision, values, products and services to customers.
· Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
· Develop copy and create visual materials for various advertising platforms to promote Quadro products and services.
· Maintain Quadro’s website, update content using content management system as required.
· Support customer communication and logistics for events, trade shows, mailings and related activities.
· Implement and execute social media campaigns and ongoing management of social media and digital advertising channels.
· Assist with sourcing and managing suppliers for the preparation and/or production of marketing materials.
· Prepare, schedule, coordinate and oversee the production and delivery of all marketing materials for internal and external use.
· Ability to assist with customer service related activities as required which involves product sales and handling phone and walk-in inquiries.
· Assist in supervision of student work term placements or staffing as it pertains to the area of marketing.
· Performing other duties as assigned by management.
Required Technical Skills to Perform this Job Successfully:
· Successful completion of post-secondary training in Marketing/ Digital Media, Communications or other related field.
· 5+ years’ experience in Marketing, Communication or Digital Media.
Required Attributes to Perform this Job Successfully:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Understanding of design principles that promote effective marketing.
· Advanced research skills.
· Good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
· "People person" who is confident and has a positive personality.
· Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
· Highly creative and well organized, must be attentive to detail.
· Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
· Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Business Suite and Adobe Suite on a windows PC environment.
· Adheres to all company policies, adoption and/or changes to policies.
· Willing to expand extra effort through continuing education, or learning new software applications.
· Participate in internal and external company functions as required, which may vary from regular Quadro business hours.