CAREERS AT QUADRO
Quadro Communications accepts applications/resumes for advertised positions only and does not keep resumes or applications on file. Personal information is kept confidential and the information will be used for employment purposes only.
Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc. is a solution oriented Telecommunications company providing mobility, telephone, digital television, internet, computer repair, networking and business services. As a Co-operative, Quadro Communications is committed to enriching our customers’ experience with personal service and innovative products, while fulfilling the evolving needs of our customers.
We are currently seeking a full-time Sales Representative to develop new sales through prospecting efforts while supporting existing customers within Quadro’s operating territories. This demanding position requires an individual that is self-driven, with superior time management skills. A good technical understanding of how communications products work, along with excellent problem solving skills is required, coupled with the ability to use all office based software including our organizations specialized billing platform.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A primary focus on promoting and selling Quadro’s services and products to business customers through prospecting, cold calling
and providing exceptional customer service to existing customers.
- Prepare and present proposals and quotes to customers based on needs analysis and follow up in a timely manner.
- Provide after sales training and support.
- Develop and manage relationships through networking and tradeshow attendance.
- Make recommendations for new product or service offerings to support reliable and cost effective solutions.
Required Attributes to Perform this Job Successfully:
- Post-secondary education in a business, marketing, communications or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Service oriented approach, flexible and proactive towards changing clients' needs.
- Determination to reach challenging goals and create business opportunities.
- Keep current with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement
- Actively develop commercial initiatives.
- Open and clear communicator with good interviewing skills to determine customers’ needs.
- Set goals, deadlines and plans to effectively deliver.
- Recognize problems reacting quickly and effectively to resolve them.
- Adheres to all company policies, adoption and/or changes to policies.
- Passion to learn and improve performance and expand extra effort through continuing education.
- Ability to work from all Quadro locations, and outside normal business hours when required.
Complimentary Attributes that would be an Asset to Performing this Job:
- Knowledge of telecommunications principles, services and equipment obtained through formal courses, and on the job training.
The Sales Representative position offers a competitive salary plus commission compensation and a generous benefit package based on a flexible 37.5 hr work week. If you have these qualifications and would like to be part of a progressive team, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting Sales Representative in the Subject of the email.
We thank all those that apply but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.