CAREERS AT QUADRO
Quadro Communications accepts applications/resumes for advertised positions only and does
not keep resumes or applications on file. Personal information is kept confidential and the
information will be used for employment purposes only.
MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR - PART-TIME
Quadro Communications is currently seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will aid in the support of the preparation, development and maintenance of the overall marketing plan for Quadro.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with internal departments and external partners to develop concepts and create new content for marketing initiatives.
- Research competitor products and maintain research databases.
- Develop, copy and create visual materials.
- Maintain Quadro’s website.
- Support customer communication and logistics.
- Implement and execute social media campaigns and ongoing management of social media and digital advertising channels including: Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp, Audience, Watchfire, Billboard software.
- Assist with sourcing and managing of marketing related suppliers.
- Ability to assist with customer service related activities as required which involves product sales and handling phone and walk-in inquiries.
Required skills to perform this job:
- Successful completion of post-secondary training in Marketing/Graphic Design or equivalent program or 5 years equivalent experience working in a related Marketing/Graphic Design environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of design principles that promote effective marketing.
- Advanced research skills.
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- "People person" who is confident and has a positive personality.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly creative and well organized, must be attentive to detail.
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Windows Environment.
- Willing to expand extra effort through continuing education.
- Participate in internal and external company functions as required, which may vary from regular Quadro business hours.
If you have these qualifications and would like to be part of a progressive team, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
quoting Marketing Coordinator in the Subject of the email.
We thank all those that apply but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.